The Power of Professional Presence
UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
through contemporary Business Etiquette & Protocol Training
- Self-Presentation - Radiate Confidence
- Networking - It's Not About You
- Dining Etiquette - Leave a Lasting Impression
- Professional Dress for Men & Women
- Business Lunch Strategies for Maximum Client Impact
- The Details are in Your Delivery - Stationery Wardrobe, Email, Telephone & Social Media Etiquette
Develop and learn strategies to connect, cultivate and create lasting relationships, radiate confidence, achieve success and gain a competitive edge personally and professionally through business etiquette.
Learn the four main traits that are essential for you to project in order to perform well in any industry.
At a recent client training session, Sharon MacPherson, AVP Operations, Greylock Insurance expressed the following:
"Our agency recently invited Diane in to help us with our Networking skills. The group that attended the session was comprised of seasoned sales people, agency officers and some new to management and sales. Diane was able to reignite a mission and passion in our seasoned staff and introduce the importance of these skills to those newer to the concept. Through a series of simple reminders, tools for handling difficult situations and a hands on approach, we each left feeling more confident and empowered. We are looking forward to sharing our triumphs and watching our agency grow through enhanced networking! Thank you Diane!"
Training available to college graduates, new hires, entry level management, business professionals, senior executives, entrepreneurs and individual employee contributors.
A full, half day or individual training modules are available through The of Power of Professional Presence series.
Dining Etiquette module includes a five-course dining experience.
Breakout sessions are comprehensive and engaging and include:
- Shaking Hands
- Remembering Names
- Posture and Stance for Women & Men
- Common Courtesies (where to stand, walk, etc.)
- Communication Styles
- A Professional's Code
- Listening and Conversation Tips
- Effective Networking
- Dining Skills (American vs. Continental)
- Dining Out & The Business Power Lunch: TIps on Ordering Seating, Paying & Tipping
- Women and Men's Professional Attire (Corporate and Business Casual)
- What your Attire and Accessories Communicate About You
- Thank-You Notes and Personal Letters
- Business Stationery for Men & Women
- Telephone | Email | Social Media Etiquette
The Power of Professional Presence is a training experience that will enable you to become your personal best and is conducted in a relaxing and comfortable environment.
STRUCTURE OF THE DAY
8:45 - 9:00 Coffee
Self-Presentation - Radiate Confidence! Deliver a Memorable First Impression!
Business & Personal Stationery Wardrobe
Effective Networking Competencies
9:00 to 11:45 a.m.
Dining Etiquette & Business Lunch Strategies
(participants enjoy a five-course lunch while actively engaged in learning dining etiquette)
12 noon to 2:00 p.m.
Professional Wardrobe for Men & Women
2:00 - 3:45p.m.
TRAINING INCLUDES A 5-COURSE DINING EXPERIENCE AND A 50 PAGE PARTICIPANT TRAINING PACKET.
Corporate Workshops and/or Keynote Topics