First impressions are made within the first ten seconds of a business encounter
It is imperative that wait staff work to your restaurant or club's advantage.
Our training focuses on personality, presentation and performance.
Wait Staff will learn:
- The four most valuable assets to have in the service industry.
- Why it is important that the front of the house read newspapers and watch news telecasts.
- Appropriate phrases to use; for example, instead of "no problem" use "you are welcome" or "my pleasure."
- How to handle dissatisfied customers.
- What a good server does and what good server should never do.
- Setting the table, proper serving techniques and what is meant by silent service.
- When to serve left/right and how to clear.
- The typical "order of service" for wait staff from greeting the customer to resetting the table.
- Opening wine.
- Serving coffee.
- Check presentation.
All training is conducted after a pre-consult with the owner/manager of the venue to learn customary protocol and desired training outcomes for each particular establishment.